- The applicant must be a graduate of a secondary school or equivalent qualification awarded by the candidate’s government organization.
- Download the application form and Complete the form.
- Please submit all of the required documents listed below to email@example.com in advance
- Mail the required documents to the Institute
Address: Institute of International Education (Room 205) Kookmin University
77 Jeongneung-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 02707, Korea
- Send the full tuition to Kookmin University’s bank account by dead line of registration.
|Account Number||1005-601-214635 (Swift Code: HVBKKRSE)|
※ Payments must be made in the student’s name.
- Please inform us the fact that you paid the tuition.
- After you make a payment, you will be able to receive your acceptance letter and the certificate for paying the tuition.
- Foreign Student (Non-Chinese) [Check the documents]
- Transfer Student (Who is currently staying in Korea) [Check the documents]
- Additional documents can be required to submit, and the documents submitted will not be returned.
- Admission result and evaluation process will be kept strictly confidential.
- All of the documents must include the contact information to verify the authenticity.
- Students who have registered for Korean Language Center must take the placement test.
- Placement test and the orientation for new students will be held a week before the semester starts.
(Detail schedule will be announced to students through email.)
- Kookmin Korean Language Center can deregister students who do not take the placement test without any notice in advance.